Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!

I couldn't resist posting a picture of my beautiful mom...

"All that I am or ever hope to be I owe to my Mother"
-Abraham Lincoln

Mom, thank you for being such an inspiration. Thank you for encouraging & supporting me throughout the years (especially when I wanted to quit my corporate job four years ago to start this business). I've never been happier! I am so thankful that you allowed me to have so many pets so early in life... I know that all of my childhood experiences with Skippy, Strawberry, Chelsea, Sparky, and all my hamsters & fish helped to mold me into the animal lover that I am today....

I am so truly blessed and appreciative that I have been able to have a full time career solely based on my love for animals and their well being.

I love you Mom!

photos taken at my wedding 9.27.08
by my friend & amazing photographer Jen S. Rau